IMPORTANT UPDATE: Sheldon Vaccination and Testing Policy
- Beginning September 2, 2021, anyone aged 12 or older, attending a ticketed event at The Sheldon, will be asked to show proof of full vaccination* OR a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before time of entry into the event. Patrons should be prepared to show their vaccination card, or proof of negative COVID test, or a photo of their vaccination card or test results on their mobile devices, before entering The Sheldon.
- All concert staff, ushers, bartenders, crew and artists will be required to show proof of vaccination, or provide a recent negative COVID test, as well.
- Masks are also required at all times when inside The Sheldon unless actively eating or drinking.
- Ticket buyers have until October 1, 2021 to request a refund for their previously purchased tickets, or by 11:59 p.m. the night before the event, whichever comes first. The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safety-related concerns
- The vaccination policy does not apply to the Sheldon Art Galleries (including “Golf the Galleries”), Sheldon Educational Programs or private events.
- This policy will be re-evaluated as vaccination and transmission rates change over the coming months.
* Must have received two doses of either the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines or a single dose of the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) vaccine more than 14 days before the concert.
Ticket-holders still in need of vaccination can visit https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/covid-19/vaccine/ for information and to book their appointment today.
Scroll to see the most updated list of concert reschedules and cancellations as well as health and safety guidelines for concerts and gallery exhibits.
Thank you for your continued support. Stay well, and we will see you soon at The Sheldon.