- Beginning September 2, 2021, anyone aged 12 or older, attending a ticketed event at The Sheldon, will be asked to show proof of full vaccination* OR a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before time of entry into the event. Patrons should be prepared to show their vaccination card, or proof of negative COVID test, or a photo of their vaccination card or test results on their mobile devices, before entering The Sheldon.
- Ticket buyers have until October 1, 2021 to request a refund for their previously purchased tickets, or by 11:59 p.m. the night before the event, whichever comes first. The Sheldon will also maintain a flexible ticket exchange policy throughout the season to accommodate any health and safety-related concerns.
Join us for these casual, outdoor concerts on The Sheldon’s elegant Steward Family Plaza! Enjoy live music by some of St. Louis’ best musicians, while enjoying a picnic dinner and drinks at socially-distanced tables of 2-4 people.
Tables will be sold for up to 2 or 4 guests and capacity is limited to 48 guests per concert. An optional picnic dinner and bottles of wine may be purchased along with your concert ticket. Picnics must be ordered by noon on Wednesday, September 15.
Drinks may also be purchased on-site. No outside food or beverages, please. Advance registration is required. No tables will be sold on the night of the event. Guests ages 5 and above are required wearing face masks at all times except when seated at their reserved tables.
Veteran St. Louis band Uncle Albert has showcased midwestern blues throughout the region since its founding in 1991. The band has spread their music around the world with over 200 shows in the United States and Europe. Consisting of band leader and guitarist Tim Albert, vocalist and pianist Lisa Campbell-Albert, bassist Vince Corkery and drummer Keith Robinson, Uncle Albert has released five albums to date. With a combined 100+ years of experience, these seasoned musicians bring a palpable authenticity to the stage that is undeniable.
- The events will take place outdoors on The Sheldon’s Steward Family Plaza. Capacity for the events will be capped at twenty seated tables at 6′ apart, for 2-4 guests each, for a total of 48 people.
- Guests ages 5 and above are required to wear face masks at all times except when seated at their reserved tables. Masks will be provided for those who do not have one.
- Guests will be allowed to remove or lower their masks/face coverings when drinking or eating at their tables.
- Tables will be assigned. Groupings must be from the same party.
- Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, and musicians will be distanced at least 12 feet from the nearest table.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- Guests will check in with Sheldon staff at an outdoor table, fitted with a plexiglass barrier. Guests who ordered dinners will pick up their meals at the registration table upon check in. All food will be pre-paid, boxed meals provided by a licensed caterer and distributed upon check in by Sheldon staff wearing clean gloves and masks, and in a “no-contact” transfer, ie. placing items down on a table for guest to pick up.
- A bar will be situated just inside The Sheldon’s Emerson Entrance. A plexiglass barrier will separate guests from staff, and all bar sales will be limited to credit card payments only. No cash or check payments will be accepted.
- For restroom access, guests will be directed to the 2nd level of The Sheldon’s Emerson Galleries building.
- Elevator capacity is 3 persons for our large freight elevator and 2 for our regular sized elevator. Capacity signs are listed both inside and outside of each. Guests will also be encouraged to bypass the elevators and take stairs if they are able.
- Visitors who do not feel well on the day of their visit are asked to reschedule or refund their tickets.
- Social distancing will be encouraged with signage throughout The Sheldon and plaza.
- All food will be pre-paid, boxed meals provided by a licensed caterer and distributed upon check in by Sheldon staff wearing clean gloves and masks, and in a “no-contact” transfer, ie. placing items down on a table for guest to pick up.
- All service ware for food or beverage will be disposable/one-time use.
- Plexiglass will be mounted at each bar between guests and bar/serving staff.
- All beverage items will be served in individual portions by a Sheldon employee. All garnishes and stirring straws will be discontinued.
- No plate, vessel or glass will be reused or refilled.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures will be in place throughout the evening in public areas, including frequent sanitation of credit card terminals, hard surfaces such as table tops and counters, light switches, elevator buttons, bathroom faucets, sinks, toilets, door handles and push/pull bars, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations with at least 70% alcohol formulas will be located throughout The Sheldon, including at arrival sign-in, at the bar and in staff work areas.
- Increased cleaning during all events using CDC approved cleansers.
- Water fountains will be closed and public spaces not in use will be cordoned off from public access.
- Staff will be trained in safety and sanitation procedures.
Catering by Butler’s Pantry:
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Strawberry Gooey Butter
Farm Stand Vegetables
Strawberry Gooey Butter