Bring the whole family to enjoy a morning of crafts, snacks and performance on the Steward Family Plaza on the west side of The Sheldon!
This event is free, but registration is required. Capacity is limited and masks are required. Social-distancing measures will also be in place.
- The events will take place outdoors on The Sheldon’s Steward Family Plaza. Capacity for the event will be capped at 75 people.
- Guests ages 9 and above are required wearing face masks at all times. Masks will be provided for those who do not have one.
- Advanced reservations are required.
- For restroom access, guests will be directed to dedicated entrance and exit routes at the street level entrance of The Sheldon’s Emerson Galleries building.
- Elevator capacity is 3 persons for our large freight elevator and 2 for our regular sized elevator. Capacity signs are listed both inside and outside of each. Guests will also be encouraged to bypass the elevators and take stairs if they are able.
- All interior doors will be propped open, including restrooms where able.
- Social distancing will be encouraged with signage throughout The Sheldon and plaza. Floor markings will be used at high traffic areas such as restrooms and galleries.
Cleaning and Sanitation:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures will be in place in public areas, including frequent sanitation of hard surfaces such as table tops and counters, light switches, elevator buttons, bathroom faucets, sinks, toilets, door handles and push/pull bars, etc.
- Hand sanitizing stations with at least 70% alcohol formulas will be located throughout The Sheldon, including at arrival sign-in, at the bar and in staff work areas.
- Increased cleaning during all events using CDC approved cleansers.
- Water fountains will be closed and public spaces not in use will be cordoned off from public access.
- Staff will be trained in safety and sanitation procedures.